Data reading and processing tools
Tools are provided to read and analyse the data:
- a scientific python virtual environment providing tons of useful python packages to handle and process scientific data
- cerbere : a python library by Ifremer to read and homogenize data from a large collection of different input formats and datasets.
- cerbere-utils : a python library by Ifremer providing a set of useful functions and tools to create ocean data products.
Non-python tools include:
- R : a well spread language for statistics.
Tools are available to manage processing tasks in a distributed manner:
- gogolist is a tool for easily distributing over the cloud nodes a processing task that has to be run over a large number of input files.